There are several ways of online casino payment methods. It in fact differs from casino to casino. Though you can avail different casino payment methods some of the most used ones which you can also find at Casino Classic are mentioned below:
- 900-Pay Telebuy - It is one of the most preferred ones. The most interesting thing about this payment method is that no bank account or credit card is required to avail this payment service. According to this method, withdrawals are issued in the bank drafts form and you are not required to pay any interest charge.
- Click2Pay - it ensures safe and secured transactions for all the casino players. The most advantageous feature of this method is that the user can instantly transfer funds in order to continue playing. If you use this method, you do not have to think about your privacy.
- NETeller - it is a trustworthy payment system that is used as an "e-wallet". In order to use this system, you need to create a NETeller account. This payment method is simple as well as secured.
- Moneybookers - it is an alternative payment procedure, which players can avail only by using their email address. In order to protect your personal details, it uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
- ePassporte - It is basically a pre-paid "Virtual Visa", which is used where Visa is accepted. Most of the standard gaming sites accept payment through this method. This safe and fast method will surely provide an entertaining gaming experience to the casino players.
- PaySafeCard - it is basically a card, which is used for transacting your money. It is totally safe, since no individual security details are required. You only need to type the pin number of your card when you wish to buy something. Like, 900-Pay Telebuy, in this method also you do not require to have a credit card or a bank account. In the true sense, if you use this card, you do not have to think about your privacy.
These are some of the most common and reliable online casino payment methods, but there are several other procedures that you can also follow for your monetary transaction purpose.